Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not a great blogger

I'm not a great blogger - i have a number of half written posts that sit in my "drafts". I have a grand idea on what i want to say, of what i'm feeling, but i just dont seem to find the time to type it all out. Actually, i might just post what i started - we'll see.
'
Tonight I sit at home with Lucas. He's thrown up 4 times since midnight. He doesn't have very good aim, either. So, i have laundry. Thank you scott for cleaning up the floor last night. you're a good man.

Lucas is laying beside me on the couch looking at his star war legos. you can tell he's not feeling well...he's just laying here. sweet, yet sad.

I'll stop this thought now and post...then i won't add to my drafts list. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer Poole said...

oh, man. that's the worst!!! I'll be praying for the little man. and the rest of you!!! it's so hard to see them really miserable and sick.