Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How do you spell S-V-E-N?

While i was out with a couple girlfriends yesterday, we came upon local celebrity Sven Sundgaard from KARE 11. I'd have to admit that it was kind of exciting to be in the same place as SVEN. Unfortunately, my friends, Lisa and Jamie, were UBER excited, so it wasn't just "Hey, there's the guy from KARE 11". It was, "Oh, my gosh! It's Sven!!!, Jamie, move over so i can get a picture. He wont know were taking a picture of HIM on our phones." "Oh! go get some pop, Sven is at the pop-machine." At this point, I'm dying, can I crawl under the table? The place was pretty busy, but SVEN and his friend found a recently vacated table right next to us. Lisa, however, did not realize that this was the case, because she leans over to me, "is it spelled... 'S', 'W'?" At this point I'm like, "SHUT-UP. He's right here."

Anyway, once they finally sat down and started eating, we got involved in our own delightful conversation about Wedding Reception details. How FUN. if you want to check out some pics from the day, check out Jamie's blog at : http://jwillowb.blogspot.com/

No comments: