Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Serving

Recently, I had the privilege to serve at a MN Tres Dias weekend for women. All I can say is that GOD is good, and powerful. Wow!

It is something that i had not planned on doing, serving. It was something i didn't want to do. The planning for the weekend had been going on for months, and i "knew" i wasnt supposed to serve. Well, you know what? God called me to serve. So, the night before the 3-day event, God called me, and i left less than 24 hours later.

And you know what? God knocked my socks off! I don't think i've ever been in a place that God has used me as much, or that I've let him use me as much as that weekend.

I would recommend that if you are looking for a time of spiritual revival, attending a Tres Dias event would be a great place to start.

No comments: