Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday

What a difference one week makes! Last week, I was running around with my head cut off, trying to finish my mom's house. Today, I am home with the boys. Boy, its been nice. I've gotten a few things done, did a few more things, relaxed for a while, talked with some neighbors. Its been very nice. I haven't conquered the world, but I sure feel good about it, anyway.

Part of my time was spent praying for the MN men's Tres Dias weekend, and for Scott, who was giving a talk. God worked out the timing and the time i signed up for, he was preparing for his speech. Amazing. I got a text from him later saying that it went well, but I'm excited to hear more about it later.

Tomorrow I play keyboard for worship, so i need to prepare myself for that. Aaron will stay home to watch Eli -- he's been sick with a fever since Wednesday. I'll bring Lucas and Justen with me.

We're hoping to see Scott's parents tomorrow, as they are planning on leaving on their big trip next week http://peganddavem.blogspot.com/.

Gonna go fold some laundry now. :-)

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah said...

Boy! I can't wait until I am at the point of rest, except for the mom stuff, you know!