Friday, September 12, 2008

Mom's house

My mom's house is almost ready-i can not even begin to count the hours i've poured into this job. I looked back at my calendar - its been less than 8 weeks since we first met with the realtor and decorater and set our plan in motion - 8 weeks!

God has been so good every step of the way, but i'm tired and i'm done. Tomorrow is my 20 year reunion, i have company coming, i need to get a pedi, i need to color my hair, wax my eyebrows, and pick out something to wear from my closet, but i'm too tired. Maybe in the morning.

2 comments:

J said...

Dave's 20th is next week, please advise me on what to wear after you attend yours? Mind you, I will have a baby with me playing the part of the largest accessory ever....good times.

Blah Blah Blah said...

Hey congrats! oooo decorator FANCY! Lucky duck...