Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Band -Aids

While I was posting my last blog, I heard my name , called, "Mom!" This kind of call can only mean ONE THING: BLOOD. So, I stopped what i was doing, and ran to see what was the matter. It was nothing serious, a scab had just let loose and there was blood oozing all over his foot. So I sat him up on the counter, washed off the blood and put a new Band-Aid. When the boy left, I stopped and looked and had to laugh: I have a box of 280 Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages. Its the big box, the kind you get at Sam's, and it's well used.

You see when it comes to my kids and their boo-boos, I do not skimp. I am prepared. Hopefully it will last the summer.

2 comments:

Blah Blah Blah said...

I'm getting all lightheaded just thinking about it...BLOOD, ew. Scab, double ew.
Nice to see you here and thanks, it always helps!

J said...

tagged ya!!!