Wednesday, July 23, 2008

17 Years


I never got a SHOUT OUT to my husband of 17 years.

Hoot!!!!

As of July 6, 2008, Scott and I have been married for 17 years! How can it be? I'm too young! Well, not really. I got married at 21, he was 23. For our parents, that was the age to do it, for our peers, a lot of people waited and today, it is almost unheard of.

I think about my marriage, and though its had its ups and downs. I can truly say I HAVE BEEN BLESSED!! Scott is the one for me: He is patient, he is kind, he is self-less, he has a dry sense of humor. He is artistic, he looks good in a tan. He likes to drive a nice car. He loves ME.

I love you, Scott, we've only just begun!

1 comment:

Jennifer Poole said...

awwww, that's awesome!! I was so proud to be in your guys' wedding!! You two have such a beautiful marriage! Love you both.