Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July, already?

Can't believe its July already. Some ways June seemed like a long month, in other ways, I can't believe its done.

Life is a balance for me. It's hard having a 15 and a 13 year old, along with having a 7 and 6 year old in the same family. The older guys dont want to do what the younger boys want to do. And the younger ones, usually CAN'T do what the bigger ones want to do.

I try not to get caught up in the the business of the summer and schedule every moment (I dont have the money for that, anyway). But again, there's a balance of being too busy and being idle.

Yesterday we had 9 kids out running in the backyard with the blow-up pool and slip and slide going. THAT's what summer's about, if you ask me.

Overall, i think it's been a good summer --- so far!

I hope to post a few more blogs this month :)

1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

laid back days with the slip and slide are perfectly summer! so fun!