Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a native Minnesotan, so the weather in general doesn't get me "riled up". But, I am tired of the COLD this season. Mostly because even though we live within two blocks of the school, I am forced to make a decision whether or not I need to drive my kids to school. I RARELY got a ride to school growing up (and, no, I didn't walk up hill, both ways, barefoot). Even my older two boys rarely got rides to school. But for some reason this year, the younger two boys have "lucked out" and gotten rides almost everyday this new year. There are also 200 other parents doing the same thing for their kids so traffic is always fun dropping off at the school. I have held my ground, though, and have made walk home most everyday.

Can't wait until the warm up.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I know what you mean! We do have to take kids to school and preschool, but I dread having to bundle the baby and warm up the car...Every.Single.Day.

I am soooooo looking forward to warmer weather. :)