Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2 - 12 Week Boot Camp

Just got back from my 2nd weekly challenge - "Tri-this Modified" INSANE! My official time was 1:07:13. I burned a whopping 934 calories. This is Andrew's "modified triathlon" - Run 2 miles, do 3 exercises, Bike 15 minutes, do 3 more exercises, the Elliptical - at level 12 at 60+ mph, 3 more exercises.

The first "leg" of the challenge was to run 2 miles - I thought, no biggie, I can get that done in 23 minutes or so. I forgot I had to set the treadmill at 5% incline - Oh my word - that was so difficult. So instead of running at 5.3-6.0, I could only run 4.5-4.7, with some walking here and there. Who knew what a little hill would do.

My legs are pretty stiff with all the running, walking and exercising I've been doing. I have been trying to stretch as much as I can.

Any way, I made it. Again, that was nuts. I'm assuming that I'll get a migraine today, since my workout was so hard. I usually do. however, I'm out of my Zomig and the prescription is expired, so we'll see if they refill.

The food is going OKAY, not perfect, but I think I'm doing better than normal. I'm journalling on DailyBurn.com, and have dropped the Mountain Dew. My iced tea content is up, that thats okay, too. I sure hope I start seeing results soon.

No comments: